Thursday, October 26, 2006

And one more thing ...

Shea indulges in his sotto voce excommunicatory impulses here. (Hey Torq, my telepathy is as good as his.) But how can anybody take seriously someone who formulates an issue as "when it comes to supporting the demands of the Fatherland vs. the teaching of Holy Church, I'm gonna side with Holy Church every time ... I turned out I thought that the Church should be obeyed, even when it conflicts with American policy and conservative dogmas."

Anyhoo ... since Shea has us so perfectly pegged as Nazi state-worshippers -- what else could be the point of using the term "Fatherland," not the term of ordinary usage anywhere in the English-speaking world? I figured that today would be a good day to unveil the Coalition for Fog's official logo, devoted to the worship of the Most Holy Trinity:

No comments: